If you’ve never seen the rough-and-rugged landscape of Arches National Park, then pile the family in a van rental and prepare for an adventure. This red, arid backdrop is the ideal location for world-class hikes, breathtaking views, and unforgettable memories.
Arches National Park is located in Moab, Utah, near the Colorado border. From 290-foot arches to barely balanced boulders, this huge park has over 2,000 sandstone formations.
To experience the best of this region, park the car rental and try the following activities:
- Trek to Delicate Arch. It’s one of the most famous natural arches in the world.
- Hike the 7.2-mile trail through Devils Garden.
- Marvel at Balanced Rock — a boulder the size of three school buses that is perched high in the air on a small base.
- Try your hand at canyoneering on the sheer cliff faces with a guide.
- Camp at one of the nearby campgrounds.
Want a sneak peak? Get a taste of the majestic landscape by watching this video
Driving to the Arches
When it’s time for a vacation, make sure to call Allsave Car Rental. Whether you need a car rental, a spacious passenger van rental, or an SUV rental, our fleet has the perfect fit.
Located in Vernal, Utah, we’re just a few hours from Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and other beautiful destinations. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and offer incredible customer service.
Ready to rent a ride? Book a rental car today by calling (435) 990-5577. You can also make a reservation online. We look forward to serving you at AllsaveUtah.com.